Amplify with Social Sharing
Sharing your brand is turnkey for consumers via Social SnapTags.
Consumers large social networks make them powerful advocates
The average US adult has 229 friends on Facebook (1) and 126 Twitter followers (2), creating a combined digital social network of over 350 people. This large network base combined with consumers’ ability to share information virally with a single click empowers them to amplify your marketing message exponentially using Social SnapTags.
Socially active consumers are valuable and provide benefits to marketers.
- Fans are 28% more likely than non-fans to continue using the brand (3)
- Fans are 41% more likely than non-fans to recommend a fanned product to their friend (or Facebook fans are 2.4 times as likely to recommend a product as non-fans) (3)
- The average annualized value of an individual fan is $136.38 (3)
- The value of a Facebook Share is $14 (4)
- The value of a Facebook Like is $8 (4)
- The value of a Twitter Tweet is $5 (4)
- The value of a Twitter Follow is $2 (4)
- Pew Internet. (2011, June). Social networking sites and our lives.
- BitBriefs. (2009, June). 126 average followers per twitter user.
- Syncapse. (2010, June). The value of a facebook fan: an empirical review.
- ChompOn. (2011, February). What is the value of a social action in online commerce?